- How does WolfWay authenticate access?
- How does WolfWay store MT4 passwords?
- Does WolfWay write data on MT4?
- MT4 MetaTrader 4, also known as MT4, is an electronic trading platform widely used by online retail foreign exchange speculative traders.
How does WolfWay authenticate access?
- Shared Accounts are visible to all Users authorized by the owner
- Private Accounts are visible to Users who have at least
read access according to the owner and the system
- WolfWay checks the User's Scope by making an API request with the User's Token
- If the User does not have at least
read access to the Repo: WolfWay will return a 404 HTTP Error
- WolfWay always uses the acting User's Token to make API requests to Service when navigating WolfWay
How does WolfWay store MT4 passwords?
- All the MT4 passwords are stored in a crypted DB and we strong suggest to use only READ ONLY passwords in WolfWay
Does WolfWay write data on MT4?
Back to HomePage
- WolfWay does not write any data on teh MT4 account, anyway we recommend that you only use read-only accounts.